We're looking for a design intern to join our awesome team.
Sticking with this week’s “First Try” theme… How’d you like a first try at the big leagues?
Here’s the details:
You’ll work on real projects and smaller design tasks (Like getting us coffee). We’ll set up monthly check-ins to discuss your progress and help you set future goals (Like how you could be better at making coffee). We can adjust the internship to fit your areas of growth. You’ll learn about office and project work flow (How coffee flows out of the coffee maker). You’ll learn about solving design problems alongside our strategy team (Like what to do when we’re out of coffee). Toward the end of the internship the designers here will review your portfolio. The three months will be fun, challenging and a great opportunity to grow. Humble, yet eager and ready-to-learn candidates are a plus (Just kidding, that’s required).
• Atlanta-based, local, or willing to relocate.
• Able to work at least 30 hours a week.
• Junior or older. Graduates may apply.
• Send in your best work. (3-8 pieces)
• Send in your resume.
• Tell us why you want this internship.
• Tell us about your design process and thinking.
• Tell us about you. Show your personality. Make us like you.
Submission Deadline: January 20, 2013
Internship Duration: 3 months
Apply here: Right here